Abundance for ALL!
I don’t love it when it’s pouring rain all day. You know what I mean, those days when it seems to never let up. Torrential downpour. I kept waiting so that I could walk the dog, but by 10PM I decided to wait for another day. (An abundance of rain isn’t what this article is about… although it could be!)
When I woke up the next day I couldn’t wait to walk! Thankfully, the sun was out and so we naturally doubled our walk to make up for it. My Wally-dog didn’t want to. He was fine with a short morning walk as per usual. But I wasn’t. I’ve now been trained to ‘need’ that walk.
As I was walking I was thinking about this year. It’s been a mess. So much craziness! Almost endless it seems in some ways. Our foundations have been shaken, our minds are rattled, so much has shifted! My mental health depends on having some walk time. Its when I think, when I meditate and when I take the time to notice the abundance that surrounds me.
Because when I can be a witness to allllll the abundance it reassures me that I too am able to attain abundance. That I am already abundant in many ways. A tree doesn’t think about growing, or a flower blooming, they simply do so. We are able to as well. We are able to grow, to choose to grow, to Design our growth. And to plant ourselves where we will be nourished into becoming the version or ourselves we see in our minds eye. Which is pretty cool when we think about it that way!
This then has become my new search… where can I see abundance or the possibility of abundance? How can I attain greater abundance for myself? Where are the areas I’d like to generate more abundance? This is where to start your inquiry… and then…
Here’s a few ways to practice daily in creating and generating a more abundance… (and this isn’t for money only if that’s what you’re thinking)…
- Find abundance where it already exists in your life. From an abundance of laundry to sand on the shore to SOO much … what? You fill in the blank.
- Give yourself the gift of working with those who have made this study their life’s work… here’s a couple videos to get you started: Jack Canfield and Bob Proctor
- Change your vibration… which can sound hard, so how do we do it? Here’s a hint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9YmLmYzeEI from Michael Beckwith … when we can raise our vibration we are better able to line up with what we desire. Sounds woo-woo but its actually science. I mentioned my walk above… its amazing how it changes my chemistry. I can feel it. Going to the beach does it too. I have clients prepare a list of the ways they KNOW they can shift vibration. Sometimes we need to be reminded so we can connect to our own inner wisdom.
- Learn about the area you aspire to generate more abundance in. For instance to be wildly, abundantly healthy is different than to have an abundance of clients. How we go about reaching this vision depends on the areas we want to expand. Can you dedicate 30 minutes a day to this pursuit? Or more? As I decide to learn and move in that direction, much more becomes available to me.
- Surround yourself with others on the same quest. That way we are constantly lifted by others and we all rise together. Community is extremely valuable in this pursuit.
Did you know that really successful people constantly and consciously seek to generate abundance by using particular techniques? Rather than wanting to create something, its time to be the CEO of our life and business and figure out the HOW for ourselves. Not a one-size-fits-all but what’s right for you.
So, get started today! Embrace the desire to be more abundant and please let me know how that goes. I’m here to help if you so desire.
Much love to Your Unforgettable Adventure!
p.s…For those who wish to explore further, who are ready to design a new map to future possibilities…please let me know… I’m here to help.
Branding Specialist and Strategic Planner, J. Winslow brings decades of solid experience to each project and leader she interacts with. Clients range from non-profits such as the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, to Madison Avenue Biggies including: Women’s Day Magazine, Cover Girl and Elizabeth Taylor. She also enjoys working with TEDx speakers and students ready to leverage their own brand stories. Learn more here…