Start Strong for Solid Success
1. Make a list of all your accomplishments this past year. TIP: Focus on what went well. List as many as you can, give it some time to do so. Use your calendar to remind yourself.
2. Notice your failures— and what you learned from each. TIP: Note the gifts they brought you.
3. Take a few moments to Feel Grateful for all of it… TIP: Integrate it as much as you can on a deep level by recreation the FEELING you had for each item
Now you’re ready… ready to create your NEW next cycle of growth!
Next steps will include these below:
1. Have a positive focus…. Use your past as R&D Not baggage to hold you back
2. Create your vision… Look for the holes in that vision so you can bridge the gaps between where you are and where you want to go. Make a list or vision board or write it out in results expected a year from now…whatever works for you
Pick the top 3, no more than 5 items to focus on… then:
3. Track it…. Be sure to know your WHY, your BY When, and a solid Deadline for delivery
4. Get support… Surround yourself with those who lift you up Limit your exposure to negative influences Get a coach or mentor to keep you moving and accountable
Set yourself up for success…. do the first step to IMAGINE and dream of what you desire to see how to make it real. Then as you progress ask yourself: What do I need to learn to get to the next level?
Start strong and you’ll be able to stay on track to reach your dreams one step at a time. Grow your Brand, your Business AND the life you’ve wanted.Enjoy, and share to help others (and its fun!)… Stay Unforgettable!, J. xxoo